How can I even describe all the amazing, life-changing events that happened this past year!!
Our lives are so enriched and full and we are so humbled every single day by all God has given us. We officially adopted our handsome son and our sweet daughter is already four months. My husband, best friend, and love of my life, became a DAD.
One of the deepest desires we have ever had was to become parents and to raise our children to walk in truth, and last year, that dream became a reality. Watching my husband pour out his love to our sweet babies has shown me a new side of my man!! I only thought I loved him, but then, when he became a father, my heart opened even more and I fell in LOVE with him in a new way!!
👉 Have you ever looked at the ocean or mountains and were amazed by the view…..and then put on a pair of sunglasses and the colors instantly brightened. That is exactly what has happened to our marriage. I always knew I was blessed and I was always thankful for our beautiful life, but when we became parents, I gained a new perspective.
I had more grace for parents, children, single moms, single dads, and everyone who is raising a child. My love grew towards people who sacrifice every day to show children what love really looks like. Today and throughout this post I want to not only honor my amazing husband, dad, father-in-law, brother-in-law’s and all the fathers out there who give their life to make their children’s lives better!
Todd, you are my dream come true and you are one of a kind. Your Love empowers and inspires us to follow our dreams and to live our best life!! Your Godly leadership, character, patience, wisdom, perseverance, determination, and integrity help to guide our family! I know our sweet babies will grow up to influence the world for the better as they following your lead!
Here are five inspirational quotes for fathers!
1. “A father is neither an anchor to hold us back, nor a sail to take us there, but a guiding light whose love shows us the way.” – Unknown
2. “A Father is someone you look up to no matter how tall you grow.” – unknown
3. Dads are most ordinary men turned by love into heroes, adventurers, story-tellers, and singers of song.” – Pam Brown
4. “My Father didn’t tell me how to live; he lived and let me watch him do it.” – Clarence Budington Kelland
5. “Any man can be a father, it takes someone special to be a Dad.” – Anne Geddes
Love you all ❤️